|Events at Other Venues
- March 23, Spokane, WA: Unitarian Universalist Church, “What is a Good Life? – On Living In Line with Your Ethics,” 9:15am & 11:00am, 4340 W. Fort Wright Blvd.
- March 26, Milwaukee, WI: Marquette University, “Cultivating Compassion in Daily Life,” 4:30pm, Alumni Memorial Union, Ballroom D.
- March 27, Milwaukee, WI: Marquette University, “Women and Ordination in Tibetan Buddhism,” 4:30pm, Haggerty Art Museum lower galleries.
- April 5-6, Chicago, IL: Jewel Heart Center, workshop on Lojong: Eight Verses for Training the Mind, Sat 10am to 4pm, Sun 10:30am to 12pm.
- April 29, Brisbane, Australia: Langri Tangpa Centre, “Healing a Broken Heart: Transforming Grief and Loss,” 7pm to 9pm.
- April 30, Sydney, Australia: Vajrayana Institute, “Don’t Believe Everything You Think,” 7pm to 9pm.
- May 3-4, Sydney, Australia: 8th Annual MITRA Conference, “Destination Mindfulness,” University of Technology Sydney Guthrie Theatre with other presenters.
- Oct 17-20, Boulder Creek, CA: Vajrapani Institute, residential retreat on “Joyous Effort,” teachings from Shantideva’s Guide to a Bodhisattva’s Way of Life, registration starts Friday 3pm, retreat ends Sunday 11:30am.