|Events at Other Venues
April 25-27, Brisbane, Australia: Chenrezig Institute, 3-day retreat on Wheel of Sharp Weapons,10am to 4pm daily.
- April 29, Brisbane, Australia: Langri Tangpa Centre, “Healing a Broken Heart: Transforming Grief and Loss,” 7pm to 9pm.
- April 30, Sydney, Australia: Vajrayana Institute, “Don’t Believe Everything You Think,” 7pm to 9pm.
- May 1, Sydney, Australia: Bodhi Books and Gifts, book reading and signing of Ven. Chodron’s latest book, Living with an Open Heart: How to Cultivate Compassion in Everyday Life, 6pm to 7:30pm.
- May 2, Sydney, Australia: Vajrayana Institute, public talk on “Living with an Open Heart,” 7pm to 9pm.
- May 3-4, Sydney, Australia: 8th Annual MITRA Conference, “Destination Mindfulness,” University of Technology Sydney Guthrie Theatre with other presenters.
- May 7, Bundanoon, NSW: Santi Forest Monastery, "Dealing with Negative Emotions in Relationships and Communities," 7pm.
- Oct 17-20, Boulder Creek, CA: Vajrapani Institute, residential retreat on “Joyous Effort,” teachings from Shantideva’s Guide to a Bodhisattva’s Way of Life, registration starts Friday 3pm, retreat ends Sunday 11:30am.