Workshop: Attaining & balancing your
three wealths - material, emotional & spiritual.
by Venerable Thubten Chodron©
Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery, Singapore
Mon, 22 Nov 2004
Chanting of Chenresig's
(Kuan Yin) mantra.
Checking meditation on what money means to you. To what extent
[12 min] : Download
Points that come up in
the discussion: What does money really mean to me?
[29 min] : Download
The disadvantages of being self-centred
and the benefits of cherishing others. What
does it mean to love ourselves and be kind to ourselves? ~ Feeling
guilty about our faults is a self-centred action.
[38 min] : Download
Questions and answers
[33 minutes] : Download
- What if you are a person who is always
- How to deal with one's children who
are Christians and trying to convert one?
- Teaching children to have contentment
and encouraging them to learn and do better - are these contradictory?
- What to do when we just can't make
it to the meditation cushion although we have time?
- How do we go about discerning a reliable
- Performing pujas and chanting to eliminate
negative karma - does it really work?
- How to use the set of CDs: Guided
Meditations on the Lamrim: The Gradual Path to Enlightenment
- What's the difference between practising
the Dharma as a lay person and as a monastic?
- Is it possible for a high spiritual
being to take on our negative karma?
- Please briefly explain the prajna
- Could you tell us three persons who
have inspired you the most and the books written by them?