Overcoming the self-critical mind; Developing contentment with what we have, who we are and what we’re doing; Accepting ourselves now while aspiring to actualize our potential in the future – these two are not contradictory; Slowing down and connecting with the people around us.
- How can we love a boss who is not very nice?
- How do we make our Dharma understanding move from the head to the heart?
- What will happen to my career and progress if I’m happy and content with what I am now?
- How do we deal with feeling hurt and rejected when we don’t get the appreciation, applause and acknowledgement that we seek?
- Could you tell us about your plans for Sravasti Abbey in the upcoming year?
- Are feelings a kind of suffering? If they are, then since equanimity is a kind of feeling, then is equanimity also a kind of suffering?