Meditation on Enlightening the Path in Our Hearts
by Ven. Thubten Chodron©
Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery, Singapore
15 March 2008
Developing the three wisdoms: (1) the wisdom of hearing, (2) the wisdom of thinking/reflecting/contemplating, (3) the wisdom of meditation. ~ How to do a daily meditation practice. ~ Types of meditation.
Questions and answers [34 min] : Download
- What is the meaning of Refuge and Taking the Five Precepts?
- We have a teenager who has ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. From a spiritual perspective, what are the karmic causes for it and how do we solve this issue?
- I have just broken up with my partner. When meditating, I’m distracted by thoughts of my partner, sadness, etc. What should I do?
- How do you deal with difficult colleagues and bosses at the workplace?
- Could you explain why life sometimes does not turn out the way we want it to? Is it related to our karma?